Last updated 2021-05-10
Lay of the land:
- Pavillion: Plenty of power, beautiful stage, upper balcony and a few grills
- Main House: Catering fridge, oven, sandwich bar, meat carver, additional smaller fridge. One bedroom and one bathroom but limited use
- A-Frame: Kitchen with fridge, loft with queen bed and twin bed, as well as side room with full bed. Couches to lounge and a fireplace.
- Small Yurt 1: Twin bunk bed with mattresses, power and heat
- Small Yurt 2: No bedframes, but power/heat
- Large Yurt 1: Game room with pool table, foosball, darts, tv and couches
- Large Yurt 2: No bedframes, but power/heat
- Camping area 1: By the river, at least 5-10 spaces
- Camping area 2: Big open meadow, close to covered Cooley bridge and eddy. Plenty of spaces, maybe 15+
- Shower house: 6-8 stalls with curtains plus a row of sinks and mirrors with outlets.
Things of note:
- Masks and social distancing will not be required and/or enforced. We welcome anyone regardless of vaccine status to join at their own risk. Please prioritize your health and reach out if you have questions.
- Power is plentiful, but will want to bring lighting for paths and other areas. Rope lights work well.
- Fires are unlikely due to fire season, if available there is one fire pit
- Plenty of water for drinking, washing and swimming.
- Waterfall area nearby for hanging out, lots of trails
- No sound concerns
- Wifi and a verizon booster in the A-Frame, otherwise no service
- No pets
- Plenty of parking
- Will need to rent portapotties, at least one and get the one on the property serviced
Cost:Depending on how many people attend, the cost will be approximently $100/person which will include meals.
© 2021 Check Out The W, a GrandCooley Jam